Our Company Name
Inc. MRDD Program
Flexibility With A Personal Touch
What began with six employees in 1975 as an electronic
assembly company has evolved in to a 150-employee operation that
provides electronic manufacturing, mechanical assembly and much
- Manufacturing capabilities include automatic
part insertion, pick-and-place, wave solder, in-circuit testing,
functional testing and optical testing.
- Our 70,000 square foot facility allows us to
warehouse and manage customer inventories for Just In Time (JIT)
- Our size and commitment to customer service
make us easy to do business with. We work with our customers to
develop the most cost effective manufacturing process.
- We recognize that it is sometimes in our customer's
best interests to use Global resources. We can manage the entire
project globally, coordinating vendor activities, providing inventory
and warehousing management, final assembly and inspection.
- Let your problems be our opportunities. Our
engineering team takes great pride in providing and implementing
lasting solutions that result in long-term working relationships.